How to activate video calling feature in WhatsApp.
Now coming to the trick
10 easy steps to activate video calling feature in WhatsApp
1. Go to the playstore.
2. Search for WhatsApp messenger.
3. Scroll down.
4. At the end of the page, you will see join as a beta user.
5. Click on join/I’m in .and wait for some time(at least 5-10 minutes).
6. Now you will see where you are now a beta tester for this app like it is shown in the pic below and update WhatsApp.
7. If the update is not available, then re-install WhatsApp.
8. Now after installation.
9. Click on any contact in WhatsApp and try to call him/her.
10. There you will see two options instead of one, the first option will be voice call which is as a usual but second option will be a new option that is a video call, select video call.
Now I will tell you little bit about WHATSAPP BETA. WhatsApp beta is like other beta apps and it is from whatsapp and its not from any other developer. When a developer is upgrading any app or a developer is adding some features to his app he has to try it before launching it in the market and for that purpose he has to test it in several countries and in several phones.
So that he will be sure that it works fine in all the countries and almost in all the countries. So he makes the copy of that app which is called beta version of that app like WhatsApp has WhatsApp beta. So in short those features which are in testing mode can be used via WhatsApp beta.
Contact us below
Note: Joining of Whatsapp beta is must for Activation of Whatsapp video calling feature
Also, I would like to request you to share our posts as much as possible as this will help us to increase our user base and due to the good user base, our tech experts can provide you best contents/posts/tricks/tips.