Friends, nowadays every one of us wants to set the caller tune of his favourite song, so in this article, we will see how we can set the caller tune in Airtel. Setting up a caller tune has become very common. Almost every network provider is providing a free caller tune facility to its users. But these article is for Airtel users. We will discuss Setting up caller tune for other network providers in further posts. So, if you are an Airtel user, you can set a caller tune for free by using the Wynk Music app, USSD code and by dialling the number.
Methods to set caller tune in Airtel for a specific number
1. By Wynk music application
2. By using the USSD code
3. By calling
How to set Caller Tune using wynk music App
Step 1: First, you need to install Wynk Music App from the Google Play Store.
Step 2: After opening the app, you need to select the preferred languages that you would like to listen to.
Step 3: After selecting languages tap Done.
Step 4: On the home screen, tap on the Airtel Hellotunes icon on the top right.
Step 5: Now, you need to register your Airtel phone number and enter the OTP.
Step 6: A notification will appear on the screen, tap Continue.
Step 7: On the next screen, browse or search for a song you like.
Step 8: Tap on the song and select Activate for free.
Finally, the song is set as a caller tune on your Airtel mobile no.
How to set Caller Tune using USSD code
You can Just dial *22788# and follow the instruction to get registered to Airtel Tune service.
- Go to option 1. Activate Airtel Tune
- Select option 1
- Return Yes/Y in SMS to confirm the Airtel Tune service subscription
How to set Caller Tune By calling
- open the dialer in your phone
- Just dial 22788 for the IVR menu and follow the instructions.
- To copy while listening to someone else’s ringback tone just Press *1 (star key then one key) to set it as your Caller Tune
How to disable hello tune?
If you want to disable Hello Tunes on your Airtel number please follow the steps mentioned below.
- Tap on the menu on the top left in the Wynk Music app
- Manage Hellotunes
- Three dot menu next to the current Hello tune
- Stop Hellotune
- Stop Hellotune